I love a complete meal salad! And this one has everything: greens, veggies, chicken, hummus and a gorgeous Rosemary Parmesan Flatbread!
(This post contains affiliate links. I may make a commission off sales which allows me to keep my site up and running. Thanks for your support!)
Baby greens, rotisserie or leftover roasted chicken, Persian cucumbers, grated carrots, tomatoes, Marcona almonds all drizzled with a Lemon Garlic Vinaigrette and just for good measure a serving of bright pink roasted beet hummus and Rosemary Parmesan Flatbread on the side!
The Hummus and Rosemary Parmesan Flatbread…
This gorgeous hummus is made the usual way but you get that gorgeous bright pink color by adding a small roasted beet to the mix! You can find the recipe for Roasted Beet Hummus and the warm, flavorful rosemary Parmesan naan here.
Put It All Together!
Toss the salad, plate with the bread and the hummus and it all comes together to make a delicious, healthy, vibrant complete meal salad!
The Recipe: Mediterranean Chicken Salad with Parmesan Flatbread and Hummus
For hummus and flatbread recipes, click here. You will need a microplane and as always you need a good knife! Marcona almonds are drizzled in olive oil and rosemary and can be found at many supermarkets or online here.
Mediterranean Chicken Salad with Parmesan Flatbread and Hummus
A delicious, healthy, complete meal salad.
For flatbread and hummus recipes see links above
- 1/3 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 small clove garlic, minced or grated on microplane
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 5 oz bag organic baby greens
- 2 cups diced rotisserie chicken (or leftover roasted chicken)
- 1 Persian cucumber, diced (or 1/2 a regular cucumber, peeled and diced)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 medium sized carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- hummus and flatbread (recipe links above)
- place all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until emulsified
- Place greens on a platter, top with chicken, nuts, vegetables and feta
- Dress and toss
- Place salad on four plates, add hummus and flatbread to each plate. serve!
Courses Complete Meal Salad
MAY I PLEASE ASK A FAVOR?
We small bloggers need all the help we can get. Subscribing and sharing on social media is very appreciated!