Blissful. That is the word that describes this sweet combination of cranberries, white chocolate and a touch of cinnamon!
These dense hearty cookies are perfect when served warm and gooey just out of the oven…
or tied in holiday string and given as a tasty gift! (affiliate link)
The Recipe: White Chocolate Cranberry Bliss Cookies
You will need: A mixer, a cookie sheet, unbleached parchment paper and holiday string if tying with a bow. For gluten free option: I used The Pure Pantry All Purpose Baking Mix and it worked perfectly! (affiliate links)
White Chocolate Cranberry Bliss Cookies (with a gluten free option)
A dense hearty cookie. Great for the holidays or anytime!
- 2 ¼ cups flour (for GF version I used Pure Pantry Gluten Free Baking Mix)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cups granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 2 large eggs
- ⅔ cups rolled oats
- ⅔ cups dried cranberries
- 10 oz good quality white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 and place rack in center of oven.
- Place flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda in a large bowl and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars in mixer.
- Add eggs and vanilla paste, mix till combined.
- Slowly add flour mixture, then whole oats, mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and dried cranberries, fold in by hand.
- Place by large spoonfuls onto parchment covered cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
MAY I PLEASE ASK A FAVOR?
We small bloggers need all the help we can get. Subscribing and sharing on social media is very appreciated!