Pasta with Creamy Broccoli and Peas
Yield 4 servings
Tagliatelle cooked al dente and tossed with broccoli and peas sautéed in butter, olive oil and cream, then finished with Pecorino Romano!
- Place a large pot of salted water to boil. While waiting for water to boil, prepare ingredients:
- In a large skillet, combine the broccoli, butter, olive oil, garlic, and salt to taste.
- Place the skillet on the stove and cook on medium-low heat for 4 minutes, stirring frequently. Add a few tablespoons of water, as needed, to ensure the broccoli does not burn.
- Add the cream and the peas to the skillet and cook for 3 minutes.
- Turn off heat and mix in the cheese and the dill or mint.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain the pasta.
- Add the pasta to the skillet and toss with the sauce.
- Serve with grated Pecorino Romano cheese.
Recipe by The Organic Kitchen Blog and Tutorials at https://www.theorganickitchen.org/pasta-with-creamy-broccoli-and-peas-gluten-free/