Here are two a new juicing recipes that are simple, refreshing, and taste like summer! They aren’t just for mornings, in fact these two juices are delicious enough to serve at summer parties and backyard BBQ’s.
The Recipe: The Pinkberry
Summer Juice Recipes: "The Pinkberry"
- 1 1/2 cups fresh watermelon
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 lime, peeled
- 2 green apples
- 4 ounces coconut water
- Run all fruits through a juicer (although a blender works for this recipe as well) then add coconut water and stir. I love my Breville juicer and you are going to love the Pinkberry!
I just love the color of both of the juices and the combo of fresh berries and lime!
The Recipe: The Raspberry Lime Elixir
Summer Juice Recipes: The "Raspberry Lime Elixir"!
- Serves 1
- 1/3 cup raspberries, mashed with a fork
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice (fresh is best of course)
- 1/2 cup cold sparkling mineral water
- juice of half a lime
- liquid Stevia drops to taste
- Mash berries with a fork and place them in a glass, run pineapple and lime through juicer, add to raspberries. Add sparkling water. Add a couple drops of Stevia extract, stir and taste. Serve ice cold.
Happy summer friends! ~ Linda Spiker
May I Please Ask A Favor?
We small bloggers need all the help we can get. Subscribing and sharing on social media is very appreciated!
STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that I only endorse products that are in alignment with The Organic Kitchen’s ideals and that I believe would be of value to my readers. The Organic Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.