We are so lucky! We got to spend the Fourth of July in Sundance Utah with our family.
(This post contains affiliate links. See full disclosure at bottom of page)
We enjoyed relaxing at the cabin…
…playing with the grandkids…
…hiking in the mountains…
…and talking around the fire pit, enjoying the cool mountain air.
Part of our Fourth of July menu was this Strawberry and Watermelon Salad with Mint and Feta.
This fruit salad is so easy to assemble: just combine melon, berries, chopped mint, feta and pine nuts, sprinkle with sea salt and a little white balsamic and you have a gorgeous summer salad!
The Recipe: Strawberry and Watermelon Salad with Mint and Feta
Tips and what you will need: You will need a good quality white balsamic. I use Prelibato. It is the smoothest, most delicious white balsamic! You can assemble the salad a few hours ahead, but don’t dress until right before serving.
Strawberry and Watermelon Salad with Mint and Feta
Yield 4 -6
A beautiful refreshing summer fruit salad.
- 3 cups cold watermelon, cut into small cubes
- 2 cups strawberries, halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta (or more!)
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped (and more for garish)
- 1/4 cup roasted pine nuts
- 2 pinches sea salt
- white balsamic
- Place watermelon, berries, cheese, mint, and pine nuts in a bowl. Sprinkle with sea salt and toss. Drizzle with desired amount of white balsamic, toss again and garnish with more mint. Serve.
MAY I PLEASE ASK A FAVOR?
We small bloggers need all the help we can get. Subscribing and sharing on social media is very appreciated!
Post tags: Gluten free, grain free