So berry, berry simple.
Strawberries with Lemon Mascarpone Dip and Pistachios!
Somebody pinch me….no cooking, only five ingredients and delicious!
So much better and healthier than…dare I say it? Marshmallow fluff gaaahhhh!
The Recipe: Strawberries with Lemon Mascarpone Dip and Pistachios
Strawberries with Lemon Mascarpone Dip and Pistachios
So easy you will want to write me a thank you note!
- 2 pints organic strawberries, washed
- 8oz mascarpone cheese (like cream cheese only sweeter, creamier and Italianer:)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- zest of one large lemon, or two small
- 1/2 cup roasted salted pistachios, chopped
- In a bowl use a fork to combine mascarpone, honey and lemon zest (reserve a little zest for garnish)
- Serve with strawberries and pistachios. Yum!
Courses dessert, summer appetizer
MAY I PLEASE ASK A LITTLE FAVOR?
We small bloggers need all the help we can get. Subscribing and sharing on social media is very appreciated!
STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that I only endorse products that are in alignment with The Organic Kitchen’s ideals and that I believe would be of value to my readers. The Organic Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.