When I want to make a good impression without going to a lot of work, this is the meal I serve. It tastes fantastic, prep is minimal (10 minutes) and best of all it bakes in the oven while you do other things, making it perfect for dinner parties or nights where you just want a warm, delicious dinner without a lot of effort! And if that weren’t enough, this Parmesan and Artichoke Heart Baked Chicken plates up beautifully too!
This recipe is brought to you by Cappello’s Grain Free Pasta!
Just pour olive oil, veggies, parmesan cheese, herbs and spices into a baking dish. Then add chicken tenders, top with more cheese and bake. That’s it! If you are feeding a crowd use a bigger dish and double the recipe. (or use two dishes)
What to Serve It With:
You can serve this beautiful chicken dish over just about anything that floats your boat: pasta, rice, mashed potatoes, or even cauliflower puree. I served mine over Cappello’s Grain Free Fettuccine! This pasta is handmade using almond flour, making it naturally grain and gluten free. You can click to find out where to buy or order and have it delivered to your door.
Just look at that pasta smothered in tender chicken, warm vegetables and cheese! Who knew easy could look and taste this good?!
The Recipe: Parmesan and Artichoke Heart Baked Chicken
This is a great meal for dinner parties because it can be prepped in advance and then placed in the oven when ready. If feeding a crowd, use a bigger baking dish and double the recipe. If you are doubling the recipe in one dish you may not need to double the amount of oil. Try adding just enough oil to cover the chicken.
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1/4 cup flat leaf Italian Parsley chopped
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese separated
- 2-3 cloves garlic peeled and minced
- 1 15 oz. can artichoke hearts packed in water drained and chopped (drain can then press artichoke hearts firmly between paper towels to remove excess water)
- 1 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken tenders If you can't find tenders, make your own by thinly cutting chicken breasts
- rice, pasta or cauliflower rice if desired
Preheat oven to 375 degrees and place oven rack in center position
Prep all the ingredients
Combine all ingredients in a 8x13" baking dish except half of the parmesan cheese and the chicken tenders
Stir until well mixed
Add chicken and toss well, top with remaining parmesan cheese
Bake for 30 minutes
Serve alone or over rice, pasta or cauliflower rice
MAY I PLEASE ASK A FAVOR?
We small bloggers need all the help we can get. Subscribing and sharing on social media is very appreciated!