The holidays are upon us. Which usually means life gets a little more hectic and we all feel rushed. Healthy eating tends to wain and good lifestyle choices fall to the wayside. When life gets like this I go for the ‘wrap’…in this case The Ranch Chicken Wrap! (This post contains affiliate links)
Wraps are so simple and take only minutes to assemble. For ‘The Ranch Chicken Wrap’ I fill a tortilla with chopped lettuce, diced avocado and tomato, leftover chicken (or turkey!), and drizzle it all with ranch dressing. Lunch in five minutes!
In my experience finding a suitable ranch dressing is the challenging part. I don’t like bottled ranch dressings. They either have questionable ingredients or they don’t taste good. Neither works for me.
So I started making my own ranch dressing and it’s a cinch! I use sour cream, whole milk, a little lemon juice and a packet of Naturally Free Real Food Ranch Seasoning. My friend Loriel makes these seasoning packets herself with all natural ingredients you would use at home!
And the finished product speaks for itself. Yum!
The Recipe: The Ranch Chicken Wrap
Tips and what you will need: for this recipe you can use any ranch dressing you wish or make your own with Naturally Free Real Food Ranch Seasoning. You can use a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store or leftover homemade roasted chicken, Thanksgiving turkey, rotisserie chicken or grilled chicken. More healthy wrap recipes: Strawberry Chicken Wrap, Veggie Wrap, Turkey Hummus Wrap.
The Ranch Chicken Wrap
A fast easy lunch!
- 1 10" tortilla (use your favorite, including gluten and/or grain free)
- 1/2 cup chopped lettuce (iceberg or romaine)
- 1/2 cup diced chicken (or turkey)
- ½ a tomato, diced
- ½ of a ripe avocado, diced
Ranch Dressing Recipe:
- 1¼ cup sour cream
- 1/2-3/4 cup whole milk (depending on how thick you like your dressing)
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 packet ranch seasoning from Naturally Free (link provided above)
- Lay a tortilla flat.
- Fill with lettuce, tomato, avocado and chicken.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing.
- Fold bottom and top of tortilla towards center, then roll sides to form a wrap.
- Ranch Dressing: Place all ingredients in a bowl and whisk till smooth.
MAY I PLEASE ASK A FAVOR?
We small bloggers need all the help we can get. Subscribing and sharing on social media is very appreciated!